Welcome
Login  Sign up

Internet goes off when using Chrome

Hi, while using Jaksta Media Recorder, everything is fine, until I close Jaksta.  Once closed, Chrome can't seem to connect to the internet, while Safari is still able to connect to the internet (I don't use Jaksta with Safari).  I have to close my Chrome browser to restart. Sometimes, it freezes my whole computer.  I am currently on a Mac with High Sierra OS. 

--- Import ---
Author: Nancy Lin
Created At: 2019-02-26T07:51:18+08:00
Updated At: 2019-02-26T07:51:18+08:00
Views: 33
Votes: 0
--- Import ---

1 Comment

Hi Nancy,

I would suggest doing a full reinstall. If there is a break in the programs processes then this should reset them.

What you will need to do is delete the app (uninstall) from Applications instead of just reinstalling over it. Then in Finder go to the top menu and then access Go > (holding one of shift/alt/control/command) Library > Application Support > Jaksta Media Recorder and delete that folder (NOTE: doing this will erase your library file list in Jaksta, but your downloaded/converted files will remain intact in their destination folders). Reboot the Mac and then do a reinstall of the latest version (https://www.jaksta.com/download/mac/jaksta-media-recorder) and it will generate a new copy of the deleted folder and the application files. 

Regards

Liam

Jaksta Support

--- Import ---
Author: Liam
Created At: 2019-02-26T07:51:18+08:00
Updated At: 2019-02-26T07:51:18+08:00
Views: 33
Votes: 0
--- Import ---

Login or Signup to post a comment