Welcome
Login  Sign up

accessing software

I RECENTLY PURCHASED THE JAKSTA MUSIC RECORDER.  I RECEIVED A NOTICE TO UPGRADE TO THE 7.0.8.0, OR WHAT EVER THE LATEST, NEWEST UPGRADE IS.  I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT, BUT THERE IS NOT WAY TO ENTER MY ACTIVATION CODE, OR TO ACTUALLY USE THIS SOFTWARE.  EVERY TIME THAT I CLICK ON THE ICON IT STARTS THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

YOUR PRODUCT IS VERY HARD TO USE...I MEAN INITIATING IT AND BEING ABLE TO START IT UP!  IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL!  

SO, HOW DO I USE YOUR NEWEST, UPGRADED VERSION OF JAKSTA MUSIC RECORDER?  I HAVE PAID MY MONEY, I HAVE MY SECRET ACTIVATION CODE,

BUT ALL I GET IS THE REDUNDANT INSTALLATION PROCESS...HOW CAN I USE THE SOFTWARE THAT I PURCHASE, INSTALLED?

WHEN I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED THE NEWEST, LATEST, GREATEST VERSION...SHOULDN'T I HAVE RECEIVED AN ICON ON MY DESKTOP, SO I COULD ACCESS AND USE THIS SOFTWARE?  

PLEASE ADVISE ME HOW TO USE YOUR SOFTWARE!!

--- Import ---
Author: Donald Fletcher
Created At: 2020-06-08T00:04:18+08:00
Updated At: 2020-06-08T00:04:18+08:00
Views: 17
Votes: 0
--- Import ---

1 Comment

No need to shout ...  

Sounds like you are just starting the installer again :).   The application starts just like any application if you are clicking the correct shortcut.

If you upgrade your install (ie dont uninstall and reinstall) then there is no need to reenter your license.

If you unselected during the install to create a desktop shortcut then one would not have been created and you would need to use the menu as long as you didnt unselect that as well.  If you have unselected these, then you will either need to create a shortcut manually or uninstall and reinstall and make sure they are selected.  

The desktop icon looks like this

The installer looks like this when it is on your desktop

--- Import ---
Author: CRS
Created At: 2020-06-08T00:04:18+08:00
Updated At: 2020-06-08T00:04:18+08:00
Views: 17
Votes: 0
--- Import ---

Login or Signup to post a comment