Welcome
Login  Sign up

Recent Twitch.TV issues with some streams.

I have been noticing an issue recording Twitch streams. Since I have never managed to get Media Recorder to properly use my Twitch credentials, I've been having recordings that start with 15 seconds of "Commercial Break In Progress" screen, after which the recording crashes VLC. I can manually skip the transition and the recording keeps playing but with weird audio playback that had the correct pitch, but skips every couple of seconds.

Now, if I play this video in WMP, It doesn't crash after the Commercial section and the audio is continuous and correct, but weirdly pitched downwards. 

I suspect that if I could present my credentials correctly it wouldn't give me the initial commercial break section and the rest of the recording would be fine. Can't prove that though.

I have clips I can share but the smallest one is 33MB which is too big to attach so here's a OneDrive link to it instead https://1drv.ms/v/s!Amc8giVoxLuKn1eI4-NysPNLdB4Q?e=nf2jg4

--- Import ---
Author: Ken Kopin
Created At: 2021-11-23T11:13:32+08:00
Updated At: 2021-11-23T11:13:32+08:00
Views: 57
Votes: 0
--- Import ---

Is this still on the roadmap to be fixed? It is really off that such a good program has such a large problem with one of the biggest streaming services.

Login or Signup to post a comment